SEE OUR TEAM
Commercial Payment Center
Kuester Real Estate Services has teamed up with PayLease Inc. to streamline our rent collection! You can now eliminate the burden of mailing your lease payment every month! Through PayLease, you will now be able to pay your lease payments via credit/debit card or an e-check from your checking or savings account. You can make a one-time payment here or sign up to have your payments automatically withdrawn each month. It’s that easy! No more hassle and no more late payments.
Why should I use PayLease?
- Eliminate the cost of postage and handling of lease checks
- Ability to make payment with a credit card and earn more rewards including mileage points and cash back incentives
- Customize payment notification reminders for upcoming payments
- Flexibility of choosing the day of debit payment allows for better money management
- Automatic payment eliminates late payments. One late fee can be more than over 2 years of PayLease Transaction fees!
How do I sign up?
Please contact The Kuester Companies at 803-578-7747 or 803-578-7742 to receive your account information.
How does PayLease work?
Once you are a member of PayLease, you can click here or go to Login at the top of the page and make payments to The Kuester Companies with either a credit card or a debit from your checking account. Standard processing takes 2-3 business days for a payment to process to your Account. If you select ExpressPay, your payment will be processed for next business day deposit. The Kuester Companies is notified of your payment initiation date and time. Business days include Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays. It is important to remember these processing times when making a payment ON TIME.
Is there a contract or can I cancel at any time?
With PayLease there is no contract. PayLease is an option for you to make your lease payments easier. If you opt to be a member of PayLease and still send in a paper check, you will not incur any monthly fees for not using the service. Fees are incurred only when you process a payment.