Board Resource Center
The Kuester Chronicle
Check out the latest issue of our quarterly company newsletter.
DOWNLOAD LATEST ISSUE
Kuester adds value for Board members and owners through its educational programs, communications and collateral materials. Special educational events are promoted on the Kuester website and through direct communications, such as e-mail, to specific audiences. Kuester teaches the best practices taught to us through Community Association Institute (CAI).
Documents published through CAI that lay the foundation of a good board member:
- Board Member Toolkit
- Board Member Ethics
- Rights and Responsibilities for Better Communities
- Community Association Living
Kuester Educational Programs
- Board Orientation - A two-hour session including presentations, lunch, questions and answers from our executive staff, and a comprehensive reference binder for the incoming board member
- Treasurer’s Meetings - A one-hour session focusing on budgeting and investment strategies for HOAs to help Boards stay current on financial developments and optimize their community’s financial position.
- A PowerPoint presentation to educate homeowners and board members on the role of the management company.
Kuester Educational Publications
These handy references summarize critical information for Board members in an easy-to-read format. They also enhance members’ abilities to perform their roles by regularly sharing current news and best practices in our industry and among our clients.
Contact your association manager to find out more about these materials:
- Association Financial Guidelines
- Board Orientation package
- Association Committee Guidelines
- Kuester eNewsletter
Kuester Homeowner Welcome Package
Kuester has expanded and improved our welcome package which can be customized for the HOA. A list of frequently asked questions, a summary of community standards, an outline of Kuester services and contact information, and forms and facts specific to the community orient newcomers to the many benefits and responsibilities of living in their HOA community. This attractive reference package makes a positive first
impression and invites new homeowners to become involved in community activities and volunteer opportunities.
Kuester Association Management Systems and Websites
Kuester utilizes the latest and most advanced technology in the areas of accounting, property management and website services in the industry. The integrated accounting and management application is a state-of-the-art toolset that streamlines association management operations to enhance productivity, save time and save money for the community. Our integrated websites allow the board members to view real-time financial reports 24-7.